Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Me? I'm a moderate. I think there is good and bad on both sides of the political spectrum. I also think people come from varied walks of life. The experiences you have, the environment, the family structure, just about everything comes into play to determine how you see life. I don't think there is a 'one size fits all' mentality that will lead us all to utopia. Until we try to understand why other people come to the conclusions they come to we will just end up fighting each other instead of working with each other. Since we come from many backgrounds, some of which we have no control over, then we need a political system that can accommodate many different views. The best way for a politician to turn me off is to propose a 'knee jerk reaction' as a solution or try to take a complex problem and make it into something that has such a simple fix. Politicians need to stop trying to cater to narrow minded thinking and really work on bringing people together to find solutions to common problems that we all face. If a problem has a difficult fix then politicians need to say that and work hard to come up with a solution, instead of just slapping a band aid on the problem to appease their constituents.

Okay, so that's my long-winded response to simply say I tow the middle ....
    Last edited by Crumbled_pavement; May-19-10 at 06:32 PM.