Quote Originally Posted by terryh View Post
A while back I wrote Ron Scotts organization expressing gratitude for the ornganization he founded...It exists for a REASON. I had my own humiliating unfortunate encounter with plainclothes piggies in an unmarked car back in 98...based on their demeanor and language I thought they were junkies posing as cops, or they thought, because of the area I was in that I was a homosexual and they didnt like gays,I protested, not going to share all that was said and done, they knew they were wrong, was even told they :"would drop this if I showed up for court" Cops have been fired and penalized for doing less than what was done to me....my bond was dropped and returned..was inconvenienced by court, my case was thrown out....I called one attorney, in hindsight I should have made a written complaint to go with my verbal complaint....
If I met Ron Scott I WOULD SHAKE HIS HAND AND EXPRESS GRATITUDE! I don not trust the police in Detroit.. in the Who Killed Detroit book a friend of the former police commissioner said that the city hires citizens that the police "used to arrest" THE ANIMOSITY AND MISTRUST TOWARD THE POLICE IN DETROIT IS THERE FOR A REASON!
Fact: DPD hires people with criminal records. Enough said.