Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Where do you see Greektown 7 years from now? By Greektown, I mean the district.
    I can answer that. In seven years, Greektown will be Greektown in name only. In the beginning of the story, one of the twins who own Mosaic pointed out that the area is getting younger, hipper and more modern.

The disappearing of Greektown reminds me of the last episode of the Sopranos, Made in America when the tour bus was going through Little Italy and the guide was explaining how vast Little Italy was and somehow it shrank to a few blocks. The scene showed Phil Leotardo's crew walking in Little Italy but ended up in Chinatown
    Last edited by R8RBOB; April-28-10 at 04:38 PM.