Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
This poll is inaccurate as it only polls people with phone lines. We all know with the 75% gripping poverty in Detroit that the majority of citizens do not have phones. Also, the questions are phrased in a way too intelligent for the 80% illiterate population to be able to understand. Conyers' true fans probably have a T Mobile cell phone with a prepaid card and a number that changes every other day. This poll just serves to prove that Conyers will be Council President, followed by Pro Tem JoAnn Watson and her band of merry women: BRC and Martha Reeves.

Onward Christain Soldiers - marching off to self destruction.
Whew, I'm glad I'm not in the 80% of illiterate Detroiters......Too bad you watch too much television. You really believe that Detroiters [[i.e. Black folks) are so dumb they can't answer a question about who they support?

Suburbanites like yourself give Monica Conyers too much credit. She does not have Detroit held hostage. She can be voted out. All it take is a voice. One voice which can turn into many. Oh as for those true fans of Conyers keeping her in office well even the Republicans could not win with just those true fans so let her keep her "true fans."