Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

[QUOTE: The same mentality we see in the D and make fun of led to the housing crash and the criminal bailout of the banks. It just looks and sounds different... Detroit crooks usually can't make their words and their motives sound all pretty for the television. But the system is corrupt from top to bottom.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. There is corruption in AMERICA that knows no bounds. How sad that so many myopes can see it locally but not nationally.

The sick cult that occupied the White House from 2000-2008 launched a criminal invasion of Iraq, based on phony intelligence. Our tax dollars paid for all sorts of reconstruction projects, including the rebuilding of schools in Iraq. Many of these projects were never completed.
    Much of the work was contracted with BECHTEL, a huge corporation run by right wing cultists.

Naturally, it is much easier to ignore such criminal acts, because most of us never spend much time in Iraq.
    However, some of us might have spent time in Boston, where Bechtels' work on the "Big Dig" project resulted in a disaster. Has Bechtel been required to step up and accept responsibility for their actions?

http://griperblade.blogspot.com/2006...d-big-dig.html
    Last edited by barnesfoto; April-12-10 at 12:38 AM.

Just sickening.

I hope that if these scumbags ever go to trial the judge considers not just the dollar amount but the stolen opprotunities from all of the children in DPS.

Cahrge them with theft, chil abuse and any other charges that can be tied to the long term damage they cause the students by depriving them off books, etc.

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to DPS approving contracts. A few years back I went to a school board meeting, and the board approved a testing contract for several hundred thousand dollars around 11 p.m. with nary any discussion about it before it passed. It made me wonder back then how many late night contracts have been approved by the district only because somebody knew somebody else and the public just had to trust the ethics of the board in passing them.

I would bet that most of that money is in offshore bank accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    I would bet that most of that money is in offshore bank accounts.
    It isn't being used in MY classroom, that's for sure!

Has someone been dispensing License to Steal cards around here?
    This is so bizarre that it is almost laughable except the teachers and school kids
    have been getting screwed in the process.
    Nice oversight heh?
    Like maybe none!!!

Where are the names of the DPS people that made this happen? Sherry could not have done this without any help. Why aren't they being sued? Did the School Board approve this deal?

I AGREE! Some people inside were either very STUPID to let this "tissue thin" BOLD-FACE Neon light bright scam "Wellness Plan" sail thru. Or getting their palms greased with cash too. The other obscenely high cost art stuff too, there was a green light for all of that.

I am certain this was another closed caballah of high-profile high amenities, royal enclosure folks too... part of the "clique" read click and tick. Talking slick!
    Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Where are the names of the DPS people that made this happen? Sherry could not have done this without any help. Why aren't they being sued? Did the School Board approve this deal?

It need not be an either/ or construct. That's the con that keeps the culture of corruption going!

When in point of fact it's the white house [[national) AND in this case our "house" [[local), like where our children go daily. That house too. We "really" can take in the range that corruption has gone on here and at the white house... simultaneously.

The "cult" of greed and corruption under-girds it - full steam ahead. Fueled by justification derived from the "look what the repubs do" while we DO OURSELVES IN... with little constraint as we see from this extreme rip off from our community by people who say they are for the community and education. Please.... Hah!

Greed, and graft at this local level [[and at the white house - dems or repubs) has few boundaries when the people are blind - whatever you party APPARENTLY. We will have the evidence of that if this thing bows out in court full blown.

The repubs have stole, right along with our fair dems right here locally. When all is said and done it boils down to the party of SELF INTEREST too often!
    Quote Originally Posted by barnesfoto View Post
    [QUOTE: The same mentality we see in the D and make fun of led to the housing crash and the criminal bailout of the banks. It just looks and sounds different... Detroit crooks usually can't make their words and their motives sound all pretty for the television. But the system is corrupt from top to bottom.

Barnesfoto wrote: Thank you. There is corruption in AMERICA that knows no bounds. How sad that so many myopes can see it locally but not nationally.

The sick cult that occupied the White House from 2000-2008 launched a criminal invasion of Iraq, based on phony intelligence. Our tax dollars paid for all sorts of reconstruction projects, including the rebuilding of schools in Iraq. Many of these projects were never completed.
    Much of the work was contracted with BECHTEL, a huge corporation run by right wing cultists.

Naturally, it is much easier to ignore such criminal acts, because most of us never spend much time in Iraq.
    However, some of us might have spent time in Boston, where Bechtels' work on the "Big Dig" project resulted in a disaster. Has Bechtel been required to step up and accept responsibility for their actions?

http://griperblade.blogspot.com/2006...d-big-dig.html
    [/quote]
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-13-10 at 06:00 AM.