Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I think you've just described the problem precisely.

I find the racial aspect of Detroit quite interesting. Blacks who once suffered exclusion by whites are now trying to turn the tables and use their somewhat newly begotten powers in revenge. Ironically, it ends up hurting themselves because they fail to realize that although they may have an overwhelming population and political advantage within the city proper, in the metro area, they, or rather, Detroit itself, is still the minority. Not to mention their even smaller share of the economic wealth.

As unfortunate as it was for blacks to have been discriminated against when Detroit was majority white, it is perhaps equally unfortunate that since they've become the majority, they've created a self-inflicted segregation that fosters the same claims to privilege that plagued their former oppressors. [[I'm thinking of Moronica Conyours, specifically.)

As for the NAACP, I find it strange that they still exist. How much more "advanced" can you get than The President of The United States? Let's face it: they are race mongers. That any organization would define themselves by skin color is, in my opinion, the embodiment of racism.

But then, as I'm sure you'll hear from blksoul_x, the black people are only repeating what they've been taught by basic white amerikkka. So the stupidity continues...

Finally, on a personal note: If you are white, prepare to get absolutely nowhere, you racist! And if you are black, shame on you for thinking for yourself and not conforming to the black agenda, you Uncle Tom!

[[That last paragraph was facetious.)

Wooooooah there Retroit, hold your tongue! Detroit isn't the only culprit here! This region, whether your white or black, has VERY deep seeded racist mentalities. Both sides - urban and suburban are at fault. I've lived on both spectrums and have come to realize this. Plus, let's not forget the region as a whole is losing money and population.