Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Brittz View Post
    Why is MM trying to block this? What is the real reason behind this woman's murder? Is this the woman that had Cox's eye?
    Would that make her cock-eyed?

IIRC, Yatooma's father was killed in a carjacking incident, the perp's lawyer was Mayer Morgenroth. The perp got off due to an illegal search.

OK but what is MM's concern/fear if these three are not his clients?

Gnome I am going to do a search thanks for the 10:45 am post.

Morganroth defended Beatty, the x-playas', I mean ex- Mayors, Chief of Staff. His concern is for his own client. If these three are deposed, and evidence comes out of a cover-up conspiracy, then poor Christine is back into the thick of all this Sh*t. A co-Conspirator, in a murder cover-up.
    This Brooke Lizak stuff is intriguing. You know she's got the dirt to tie this all up with a nice big bow for Yatooma. I hope he really didn't set, then go over his, his deposition limit without getting these three nailed down.

I said it in an earlier thread, and I will say it again.

Of all the stuff that has gone on and is going on in this State [[KK, MC, CCK, BK, SR, etc..), the election of this guy would stand as the most prominent example of dysfunction in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by elfez View Post
    Morganroth defended Beatty, the x-playas', I mean ex- Mayors, Chief of Staff. His concern is for his own client. If these three are deposed, and evidence comes out of a cover-up conspiracy, then poor Christine is back into the thick of all this Sh*t. A co-Conspirator, in a murder cover-up.
    This Brooke Lizak stuff is intriguing. You know she's got the dirt to tie this all up with a nice big bow for Yatooma. I hope he really didn't set, then go over his, his deposition limit without getting these three nailed down.
    I agree BL must have some interesting info on someone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2