Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Since when is enforcing the law crossing the line?

I like it. If people are breaking the law they should be stopped and checked out.

I'm all for stops on small offenses that may lead to arrests on other charges. Some people may bitch it is like a police state [[which is silly since people are stopped for legal reasons) but the city needs to implement strict standards like this

It's a thin line indeed... I like how Al Pacino [[playing the role of an under cover cop) in Sea of Love regarding the love/ hate relationship people feel about police, yet when they get robbed or need a cop: "Come the wet-ass hour I'm every bodies DADDY!!!"

If this guy has a rap sheet etc. I hope he does not end up suing the city for police brutality etc, et al... dah, de dah! That would send a great message to criminals in the city, oh yeah a grand message indeed. Further justifying the culture of crime rife in the city... we shall see how this works out. In the mean time some are not hanging around to see the outworking. They are just leaving!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rjlj View Post
    Since when is enforcing the law crossing the line?
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-05-10 at 06:14 AM.