Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
    if we link kids for reacting to violent video games why couldnt we link anger and some of these acts towards TEAparty speechs...and if there is a connection then it works both ways... I personally feel not enough research has been completed to confirm this...but then again this is how theories are formed.
    Although it appears that many if not most of these tea party attendees are elderly enough to be retired and have more than enough free time, [[which makes me question why they would risk their entitlements in the form of SS & Medicare to vote against their best interests??) this woman was using the growing influence and notoriety of a now nationwide movement to jokingly suggest performing an act of violence upon a government official, to disgruntled people who I consider to be gullible and impressionable adults, some of whom may not have all of their "ducks" lined up in a row....
    Last edited by Flanders; February-19-10 at 07:47 PM.