Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    It looks like the streetside view was done this past spring

must be. The sidewalk covering on the UA building was still in place but as you can see in the last picture above the parking garage next to the Westin Cadillac Hotel is all but finished.

Bearinabox Guest

I'm not seeing the street view in Bing. How do you access it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    I'm not seeing the street view in Bing. How do you access it?

The icons on the bottom of the page.

Clearly self explanational.

You can drag the blue marker anywhere onto the map on which the streets are shown blue. That's one area where Google Streetview still has an edge, it's much a more wide network than Bing.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgemain View Post
    You have to download the new Beta version foe streetview. It only has the downtown area where Google maps have much more streetview coverage.
    I use Microsoft Internet explorer 8 and I didn't need to download additional software.