Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Once read the Miranda it got jacked up... the bomber will be schooled to use the [[our system) against us by his defense attorney. Perhaps the ACLU will help him... LOL! All jokes aside the president is a bound many when it comes being direct in his response against terrorism. He will always attempt an oblique approach which will be read international for what it is. On one level president Obama is bound by the effort to do nothing that resembles any shade or simblance of a "Bush" response. Yet events that have occurred over the last few weeks are hard for him [[and us) to ignore without "some" eyebrow raising. On top of that he is "Peace Prize" recipient, hence more of the obliqueness and vagueness he is "bound" to. It had to be hard for him to use the word "terrorism" yet he finally did [[we are at war with al-Qaida...)

PS. I am NOT full-out advocating Bushes response regarding terrorism, however there is something wrong with this current admins response too... That Napolitono fixture needs to go fast. She flip-flopped twice in 48 hours re. our response and prevention systems re. the Christmas day attempts. Referencing at one point that all was well - jingle-bells. Right... It was just a guy with fire work pants. Now we see it is far deeper. She may need to go under the buss at some point. Less we go under it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    You are probably right, this scum is just a mindless vessel for a cause that is dedicated to killing all Americans. However, he wasn't unintelligent or mindless. From what I've heard, he is educated, comes from a wealthy family and knew what he was doing. He is a terriorist, just as the Fort Hood murderer is a terriorist. I don't feel he should be afforded the same protections that Americans receive. He came over here to kill us...not only those on the plane but those on the ground. Studies showed that the plane would have come down in St. Clair Shores or the Grosse Pointes and many people would have been killed. I don't want him to get a slap on the wrist, thrown into one of our jails, fed three squares a day, receive excellent [[or better) health care then some people here in Michigan receive, then released a few years down the line, deported back to his country and allowed to do this all over again. This war [[which was declared by Obama yesterday) will not be ending any time soon. Someone needs to be made an example of....him, the Fort Hood murderer. There would not be a "fair trial" over in the Middle East, I would bet my last dime on that.

I am madder than hell.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-08-10 at 08:29 PM.