Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by rsa.313 View Post
    gistok; they offer tours of ford field all the time. go check it out, it's worth it.
    Thanks RSA, it's not for a lack of wanting to get down there, it's just that much of my free time for a few years has been taken up with caring for a dying parent [[cancer). Otherwise I would have been to a few FSC meetings and other downtown affairs as of late [[I missed the PW annual meetings and Festival of the Arts for the last 3 years).

But that didn't stop Skulker [[alias Ansel Rakestraw) from posting about this on another forum... funny that someone who's name is "Peter" calling me a "Dick"... over the fact that I haven't been to Ford Field...

Life is too short... and some people just need to get one...
    Last edited by Gistok; April-21-09 at 03:59 PM.

Anyone who's ever posted there [[that site that will not be mentioned) will know the answer to your question... Anyway this is where it originated...

Having found out that I have the MLB network on my "cheaper" cable package. I was watching a show about the ballparks around the country. Seems that incorporating older buildings into stadiums is common. Having only been in Ford Field once I thought that they did a good job at designing it. The Mud Hens park in Toledo is another good example.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRex View Post
    You lost me. Maybe I haven't been here long enough to get whatever you're trying to say.

BTW, you must be a Harry Potter fan! The "site that will not be mentioned" gave it away.
    KingRex, if you contact me privately [[I haven't tried that new DYES function yet)... I'll bring you up to speed!