Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
An interesting and well-put together video, but it is guilty of only showing one side in a subtle and manipulating way by presenting near-facts as truth and ignoring the other side of Detroit that is historic, interesting, livable, and populated.
I know I am going to get slamed for what I am about to say, and if I offend anyone I appoligize in advance, but is how the world views Detroit and frankly how it is.

Perhaps someone here should put together a video of how vibrant and alive Detroit is just like Chicago or New York......oh thats right its not.
Instead everyone wants to attack the messenger and his motive.....hmmmm After spending some time in NY and Chicago.....I don't remember driving on one of their roads and looking up at the carnage along the way from 8 mile to Deaborn [[I94)
Or not having any viable nightlife to speak of......Its not that I hate Detroit, I don't I wish it were like those cities, but sadly its not. Yes there are great parts, I do not deny that, but in comparison it is minimal. All my wishing and praying that things will turn around will not make it so. Detroit is what it is.....