Quote Originally Posted by Fnemecek View Post
Did Mr. Cockrel disclose who helped him put together his plan for a post-Kilpatrick take over? No, he never did that. Even to this date, Mr. Cockrel has disclosed that information.

Mr. Cockrel refused to disclose what was in the plan and he refused to disclose who the people were who helped him put it together.

This is the very epitome of hypocrisy. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I know from your previous posts that Cockrels not one of your favorite people and I understand that and I agree that he leaves MUCH to be desired , but he has a point about Bing de-facto cabinet.

All mayors get help and advise from people. CAY's sunday kitchen cabinet meetings at the mansion was were he got a lot of informal advise from the movers and shakers of the city.

Bing has said that these people will work for free, so that means they will yield some clout because Dave is too much a generalist to make it seem like the ideas came directly from him.

Its one thing to get advise, but Dave's statements make it seem like these people are going to be his silent business partners [[to use a business term) in running the city.

If any of these businessmen have been walking down the shady side of the street[[as I like to call it) the negative publicity will just add to the confusion that we already have. Lets just get this out of the open Before Bing takes office asssuming he wins.