Hi 1KielsonDrive and Novine [[and others),
Obviously something must be done. As far as debates go, with me, you guys won this round. [[I hate it when people debate and talk past each other and don't admit good points the other side made.)

For me to continuing debating in a fruitful way, I would have to come back with some good alternatives to Obama's plan. Like I said, something must be done.

Which leads to another major problem I have with the plan is that it is unfunded. Why build something that is going to fall apart?

Also I don't like the process. Right now, I don't even know what passed in Congress. The Democrats kept trying to ram the legislation through without any discussion. They tried to pass it during the summer before their August vacations. They rushed it through again Sat night [[was that when it was passed), not allowing it to be read, apparently not even allowing the promised 72 hours before the vote. I guess they do that because they figure it would be picked apart and not passed. So they ram through what they have.

So I don't like the process.

But Novine and 1KielsonDrive made some great points, so I will either reply to those or keep quiet.