Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    What a perfect full of yourself post, Richard. You’ve outdone yourself. I’m honored to know you now that I found out you were the mayoress’ stepson.
    That has been your only input into the thread subject,are you proud of yourself with that accomplishment?

Mayoress stepson lol Nothing special there,she is 10 years younger then me,a democrat and also qualified for the job because because of her ability to nod out during important meetings,she did a couple of things that helped the community but the majority of her time was spent towing the party line instead of actually doing what she was elected to do.

But in her case as always,people wised up and voted her out,because that’s what people do eventually,wise up,most times anyways,while others double down.

Its easy to be a follower,it does not require any thought or actual effort.

As much time and energy as some like to spend fixating and twisting my posts around,it does make me feel kinda special though.

I have to ask you Canuck the same question I presented to the others that spent so much time and effort avoiding the answer because they do not want to recognize the truth.

Did somebody teach you to fish ? Or did they tell you to stay home and they will look out for you,because that is their way of “helping” ,acting in your best interests of course ?

Do you feel it is in the best interests of society as a whole for politics to decide who succeeds or is provided the opportunity?
    Last edited by Richard; June-25-22 at 08:25 AM.