With the primary election is getting closer[[Aug. 3th) these are the four main people that I know so far who doesn't have a clean background history[[2 women running for council and 2 men running for mayor)Here we go:

ANTHONY ADAMS [[mayor Candidate)-
A member of the corrupt Kilpatrick administration as Kwame's deputy mayor.Kwame Kilpartick went to prison because of his scandals/corruptions, but he was let out early this year by former president Trump. Till this day, Adams is STILL defending Kwame. In October 2012, he was in trouble with the law when he had a loaded gun in metro airport. Like Tom Barrow, Adams even tried to kick Duggan off the primary election but he failed.When Nessel cleared Duggan from the Make Your Date issue,Adams lashes out by saying "When the former mayor was accused of indiscretions of a personal level he and his wife were hounded unmercifully"Reality check to you Mr. Adams. Your boss, Kwame and Beatty BOTH LIED in court when they fired the officers for looking into the wild mansion party and spending millions of the city's money to keep their affair a secret. Also, Adams has been kicking some people off including myself from commenting/mention his past off his mayoral page.
TOM BARROW [[mayor candidate)-
This guy is a "
Real Detroiter?" This guy is a real joke. This is Barrow 5th mayoral run and continues to fail. He has challenged Mayor Coleman A. Young in 1985 and 1989 and Dave Bing in 2009. During his 4th mayoral run, He's kicked Duggan off the the 2013 primary election, but Duggan back back as a write-in and defeated him. Till this day, he continues to rant on Duggan and joins the mayoral race on the very last minute. Barrow doesn't have a plan,All he talks about is when he becomes mayor, he wanna take back Belle Isle from the state, he wants to shut down Detroit Land Bank. "I'll do this. I'll do that". Putting his man in office, the city will be in a deeperhole. he was also convicted for tax fraud and filing false tax returnsand served 13 months in prison.

NICOLE SMALL [[City Council At Large Candidate)-
I've brought her up not too long ago, I'll bring her up again.
Small is a member of the Detroit Chater Commission ,who was involved in controversies during chater meetings including fights, threats and obscenities fly. She also attacking a member which was caught on tape. She does facebook live streams where she malnly making personal attacks towards Duggan,his supporters,city officials,sometimes towards whites. Don't know much about her but she supports the upcoming controversial charter proposal P.
In my opinion this woman is very ignorant and has a bad
attitude. Link of the attack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1neLh7ye1E

JOANNA UNDERWOOD [[City Council District 7 Candidate)-
Since Gabe Leland is no longer council due to his legal trouble, a seat is empty for a new member. We all talked about this Detroit Chater Commission member on these forums and all I'm gonna say is.... PLEEEEASE DO NOT VOTE HER IN!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!! Her record speaks for itself!!!