Hello to all. I'm not 100% sure that the cartoon was shown on Milky's Saturday TV show, but it might not matter - it might have been shown on Sagebrush Shorty or something. Chances are that those who watched one of these shows, watched at least one other as well.

I would dearly love to find an old circus cartoon that was shown on Detroit TV in my near-infancy. Pre-school years, indeed. I can't even describe it all that well, because the memory is SO faint.

I remember there being a girl singing at the circus. [[I don't think it was Betty Boop, but I can't say for sure. Certainly a similar vintage.) I remember hearing the lyrics something like "Boy boy boy, [[six fast syllables then) Boy" [[Then, a repeat of that verse in a lower key.) And, elsewhere in the cartoon, people and animals [[I don't remember which was chasing which) around the outdoors perimeter of the big top, with a fast drums-heavy jazz soundtrack.

This is a toughie. Anybody have any clues?

I hope this isn't just another of those cartoons that is simply LOST at this point!