I recall the exciting period just after World War II when several new firms looked like they would get into the vehicle business. None of them survived for long.

We are once again in an era when new firms are once again trying produce and sell innovative many vehicles. Telsa, I think, has gotten as somewhat firm footing. Fisker has been around since 2007 and may have produced as many as 2000 vehicles. They went dormant but are now taking order and claim they will deliver vehicles yet this year. I know little about Lucid Motors but they too are taking deposits and promise to deliver electric cars yet this year. I believe they are built in LA. Does any one know about their prospects?

With regard to trucks, Bollinger, BYD, Chanje, Lordstown Motors, Nikola, Rivian and Tesla all shows signs of life. Which ones of those firms will be in business in 2025.

And if that is now enough, I have read reports that Peugeot
will enter the US market. I assume they would use Fiat/Chrysler dealer but it is difficult to see a bright future for their sales in this county. They have a line up of rather ordinary cars and box trucks.

Interesting and dynamic time in the vehicle industry.