Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    ^^^so because his days are numbered, he deserved that medal? And let's not bring up who Obama awarded that medal to because that's comparing apples to oranges. Limbaugh has called woman sluts, referred to a sitting president as a cartoon monkey, tries to debunk anything when it comes to slavery and native americans, makes fun of people with disabilities...sound familiar? That medal should have been awarded to Charles McKee, the 100 year old Tuskegee Airman sitting in the same row. Much more deserving than a former opioid addicted, talk radio host, golf buddy of DT.
    I didn't say Limbaugh deserved it. As for Charles McKee, I agree with you 100%, but the Presidential Freedom Medal is generally a civilian honor that turned into a political popularity contest several administrations ago. Mr. McKee has a long list of medals and military honors that without a doubt he earned and I would have much rather seen him with this one as well.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; February-05-20 at 09:09 PM.