Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
That's what I've been thinking. They know that fruit-cakes like Warren and failures like Budijudge have no shot. And Sanders is likely to win the Primary,.. but then get crushed in a general.

So they're going to have to rig the primary again to ensure Biden wins the nomination. And it will be a better look if Biden is at least tied. So keeping him off the campaign trail for a few weeks will help close the gap for Biden.

Poor Sen. Sanders. Getting the Dem shaft yet again. He'll be in the lead [[likely) for a second convention,.. and get zero nominations. Perhaps he should run under the Communist Party?
The real test will be what happens after the senate drops the impeachment charade,a lot of republicans want to start hearings on the whole Biden/Burisma thing.

If it is found that shady things happened,it will pull Biden out of the race and pave the path for a progressive win.

That is really Bidens get out of jail free card of sorts because they will weigh retribution against the ramifications of a progressive win.

I think they will let him stay in play,if he wins and if it becomes a republican controlled house and senate they can impeach him,if Trump wins they can then start the investigations along with the other highly placed House Dems that have family members in highly placed positions across the globe under dubious circumstances.

Somebody posted how dirty politics is today,I think Julius Caesar would argue with that.

It is social media and the ability to reach millions in seconds.