Quote Originally Posted by vanta View Post
I got out of the car and walked up to the park... I didn't see the movie theatre, but the overall view, the pool, the fountain, I just loved the idea of a park of that calibre available for the neighborhood... I fell in love with it all, the homes, the architecture, it was my first time in that area. I was leaning towards Birmingham, but not as much since visiting GP. Book-Cadilac is still in the running, especially with the reduced pricing.

Thanks for the link Lorax, it doesn't look like a foreclosure, doesn't that seem pretty low?
You're welcome. It is low, but not the lowest, I'm sure, just close to the park.

There was one on Pemberton, an art deco house that looks like a ship, now painted a dull taupe- it used to be white 30 years ago.

It was a foreclosure, that I'm sure has sold now [[it was available for quite a while at 119,000) and it's fallen off the MLS listings.

It had Vitrolite glass walled bathrooms and kitchen, and porthole windows. Really super. I would have bought it, but I wasn't aware of it until I bought my house in Southfield.