Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Richard, you're swimming in it. Oh, I know, I know, our schoolchildren are starving and Canada's standards are below Venezuela's. lol

Well at at least you guys have gotten serious about the killer cell phones,so I will allow the thimble full of credit for that,did you know in the UK it is an automatic 90 day loss of driving privileges if caught useing a cell phone in a car,even if you are sitting parked.

I am still on the fence with the whole you guys sending the Jews back to the death camps in 1939 but maybe if you actually start feeding your school children you can be on the path to amends.

In regards to the whole California fire aspect everything in between is kinda a moot point with diversionary tatics.

Read this article from December 2017,the only thing that has changed in November 2018 is the amount of deaths.

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-envir...co-los-angeles

It kinda shows 26 billion for illegals takes precedence over Americans.

And yes I am aware that this is a flame Trump thread and any discussion outside of constant repeating of Trump sucks is not considered a discussion but I guess some cannot see the unproductive aspect of that and will continue with bungee jumping into a brick wall,no matter how much it hurts.
    Last edited by Richard; November-23-18 at 10:28 PM.