Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Colors or colours as in the British version?

If you really did not view in colors they would not exist and you would not refer to them,correct?

Your identity is defined by who you are as a person and how you treat others,the materialistic identity is a class warfare snobbish front.

I am educated so I am better then you,you cannot buy class.
    First, I don't see colour as you think of it. I am not obtuse about it, any more than failing to see what colour your shirt is; but just like that observation, I don't really care. It doesn't matter.

I have used certain terms here to address others who clearly prioritize colour in their thinking.

It merits no consideration beyond that, except where people make it a problem.

Your persistent BS about my attitude has got to stop.

You spew complete and utter nonsense in multiple threads on a near daily basis.

You have no clue what your talking about most of the time.

I could care less what school you did or did not attend.

I don't give a flying @#$% whether your parents had money or degrees [[mine had neither).

I blast a hole through you w/some frequency because I can not abide what are either lies or so grossly misinformed BS that to allow it to stand un-checked should be a crime.

The issue is not whether you're flawlessly articulate.

Nor whether you make the odd mistake of grammar.

Not even whether your make a guess at something and get it wrong.

Its that you state things as facts which are demonstrably untrue.

You either know your lying, or you should at least know you don't know what your talking about and should SHUT The @##$ UP.

Its ok not to know, but you should then spend time researching before commenting.

Alternatively, ask other forum members for their opinions and read.

Take a guess from time to time, but say its a guess and you're not sure.

Don't state as truth and fact that which is not.

The Earth is not Flat; 2+2 is not 6, and Donald Trump is not a respectable person, no matter how many times you say it. Period, Full Stop.

Secondarily, once and a while you seem to notice when you've been bested in an argument. But instead of saying "I stand corrected" Or "Thanks, I see where I went wrong there" You immediately change the subject. You deflect and move on with no reference to the fact you were clearly proven wrong.

That is exceptionally rude and uncivil. It has nothing to do w/your education in the formal sense.

I'll give your parents the benefit of the doubt and assume they taught you better.

So stop behaving like an ass, and I'll stop treating you like one.

In all honestly, I like being liked.

I want to treat people respectfully and thank them for their point of view or perspective.

A forum is a place for sharing ideas.

Which also means learning from others.

And there are posters here I learn from.

Lowell, Professor Scott, AJ, 3WC, MasterBlaster, and Ray, among others, all have intelligent things to say.

For that matter, so does Mr. Mouch, sometimes, though he's developed a bad habit of simply not posting in a thread once his point of view has been de-bunked.

And even BHAM who I give a righteously hard time to for his penchant for abrasive and flippant remarks, I have also posted to compliment on his views/posts from time to time.

Not you.

There's a reason.

Its not my snobbishness.
    Last edited by Canadian Visitor; March-18-18 at 09:15 PM.