Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
So again, please answer the question. Where is the evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to rig the US election, which is what neoliberals have accused him of doing over the past year?
You find a post where I say that Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the election, and I'll give you an answer. Notice NOWHERE in those posts you dug up did I actually make that claim, now did I? I did say that Russia "interfered" in the election. I did not claim they rigged it. I did not claim that Trump personally was involved. As for the claim that Russia interfered, I provided both links and actual quotes from Republican Senators to back up that assertion.

I won't respond to arguments where you make shit up and falsely attribute it to me and then demand I defend it. I have consistently held the notion here that Russia interfered in the U.S. election. I have never said that the election was outright fixed or that Donald Trump fixed it with Russian help. If you want to claim that I did, then prove it by quoting my own text where I say that.