I havent seen this thread yet, but my guess is that at 10:30 we will start to see some results from the election.

I really hope that MonCon doesn't get alot of votes...while I know that some of you will scream "RACIST!!!" i really think that by encouraging her, and the Call Em Out People, you are just inviting the same old Detroit stereotypes.

I think Mitch Albom said it best when he said that Detroiters need to stand up and elect accountable people who will be responsible and make good decisions...well we all know about Mitch, don't we.

I guess I hope that Matthew Naimi wins. He seems like a good man....a stand up type of guy.

While he has had tax problems, he seems to be intent on working them out.

Unlike some of the people on this board [[who will go nameless), he is a guy who not only moved here becasue he wanted to make a difference, but he also is doing things to make a difference...just moving here or buying rental houses doesnt cut it. This guy is really trying to make a difference.

He isnt handsome, and he definitely isnt my type...i definitely wouldn't do him.

But I do hope that Detroiters gave him a chance.

Thoughts?