Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
It would truly would be awesome and I hope this all comes together. Questions remain though. Mr. Sasser acknowledges he needs to raise money for securing the building after closing but has a unnamed invester ready to go with 51 million and the project will be completed in 18 months???
Oh Snap!

I forgot about the "unnamed investor" part of the article I recently read in the weary hours of last night. That does smack of red flag there. Not that we think this guy is a beard for Lex Luthor or anything.

Another ugly aim, would be having this guy buy it, do nothing [[as you said), and let it burn [[though he does seem truly interested in much of the restoration), in which he can say "oopsee." while being compensated all under the umbrella of some other group that wanted it put into a state of unquestioned removal. Yet, that's maybe overreaching a shadowy suspicion.

Truly, I've seen the craziest places salvaged from the brink, so I honestly hope this makes it, even if I should never set foot into it within my lifetime. Also, it would be a nice thing to have a "build it and they will come" sort of thing transpire [[now that would truly answer a question to another thread of "what evidence we see of Detroit improving?") in that area. It would suddenly jolt everyone with the inspiration to rehab many other older buildings and areas-a healthy craze that would catch on all around here [[one can dream can't they?).