This is uncanny. Inexplicable. Beyond understanding.

I've sampled a few on-line programs which create an astrological birthchart, now that I'm back to attempting to learn astrology again.

Decided to see why they have differing degrees and minutes for the Eastern Horizon at the point and time of my birth...so I looked into how they tag "Detroit" in their calculations.

Got into Geopositioning...found a few places that could give me the coordinates of 2500 W. Grand Boulevard, near 14th...the site of the original Providence Hospital.

Found it curious they'd give readouts to such accuracy...out to the fourth significant decimal digit.

Only two of the three birthchart calculation sites showed their exact choice for everyone born in Detroit...and one of them reverse-geocoded to almost exactly the street and block where Old Providence once stood. The site reads LaSalle Gardens, between 14th and 15th, while 2500 W. Grand is on the next block...but a half-mile from that big hospital built by Henry Ford.

I know most of the city's population was born in other hospitals...especially by 1963.

What the actual heck is going on here? Again, uncanny...inexplicable...beyond understanding.

Anyone got any hints here?! Tips? Tricks? My brain is melting.