I used to buy used men's pants [[usually blue jeans) at Value Village, which later became Value World, in Ypsilanti. It was an easy task, because they measured all of the pants which they displayed for sale - for example all of the 34-Waist ones were displayed together, etc. There are other Value Worlds around the metro, and I assume they all did the same thing.

To my dismay, the last time I was at Value World [[Ypsi) last spring, they no longer "size" their men's jeans, and they are now all displayed randomly, all sizes mixed together. [[I haven't checked out other Value World stores.) My experience with choosing from unmarked pants in the past has been very poor, and it takes a lot of time to take dozens of pants into changing rooms to find one or two that fit.

Is there anywhere in the metropolitan area [[including anything stretching from, say, Richmond to Howell to Adrian to Monroe) that displays used jeans, which are sized? I would like to have a "good" buying experience again - thank you all for any tips.