Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Default Overt Racism Written off in a Covert Unapologetic Manner

Yeah....I would've referred folks to the WXYZ reporting, but the comments are just too ugly. This only reconfirms what I've stated before about how I've seen more confederate flags living off and on in suburban Wayne county than I've ever seen the entire year I lived in Kentucky. What's more is, I'm not surprised that it's coming from a suburb where I found out the well-known [[for our generation) urban legend of Police code "N.I.L." was true. Pisses me off!
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7109264.html

What's worse is just how crass and unapologetic this guy is, yet, he backpedals like a coward and says the nooses represent a person who hung themselves [[?!). Am I supposed to mount a giant SUV bumper to represent the vehicle that killed a childhood friend who refused to sell coke for a powerful Eastside dealer? I don't want to get into what I could fabricate for O.D.s and suicides. Am I surprised that the only folks who come to his defense are his own toadies?

Seriously, man, racism has come back in style with a vengeance. The more we have pushed it down from it's once collected masses of supremacy hate-groups [[like back in the '90s) the more it squeezes out the sides and cracks like some kind of rancid marshmallow filling. Folks have a serious hair across their arse about Obama [[but it's never about the more abominable things most conservatives would praise-ie. how the BP oil spill was handled or political opponent killing or being a member of the Alfalfa Club). They tremble and twitch like they got some sputtering demonic haywire running amok inside them, and they just seem to not be able to contain themselves longer. So, this is how it expresses it's true, ugly nature regarding the big African "Elephant that's sits in the room".

I've heard from Southern blacks who hate the covert manner of Northern racism [[versus the overt Southern kind you know where you stand with). What's galling is how absolutely childish folks are to fall back on "freedom of speech" [[as if that dismisses any personal sense of responsibility or accountability for what you say-as Christ said "You will be judged for every careless word you utter".) or backpedal for their words or violent actions. Look how Phil Roberts is still regarded [[oh, yeah, but the racism thing took a backseat to other comments he made) as a hero, and the FOX News praising of Cliven Bundy should not be forgotten. Yet, more examples of stark and careless [[which I guess, works to their discredit) intolerance in the name of "freedom of speech" keep piling up. I'm just glad Oklahoma clamped down on that one stupid U of O Fraternity. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...of-greek-life/

Imagine living in Cleveland and having your schoolkids see this: http://www.19actionnews.com/story/25...ct-with-a-baby Do yourself a favor, don't attempt to hunt down all the images this guy puts on his gas station.

Sorry to get riled about the never ending supply of pinheads in this country, folks. It just riles me when I see far too much of it coming from Michigan. Just check out the last caller, in this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hMojbmXZCg
    Last edited by G-DDT; April-23-15 at 01:16 PM.