Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
Gannon, he did mention lots for sale and/or 3 yr rents for vacant lots. My area still has plenty of density but my block is kindly refered to by LEAP as spacious residential. Our block club desparately wants to buy the many lots that are vacant. Always a glitch here and there. We need one house removed that has been on the demolitian list for years. The adjacent neighbor could buy each lot in turn as adjacent. She wants to put in solar panels to feed the energy needs for our block in part of it. Its do able but need that one house gone.

I caught that, it was happening as I was typing my post, hence the edit-on-the-fly about mentioning the term twice. Wasn't enough of a highlight on the good these groups have already done around the city. Plus, it was merely under the guise of being 'agreed upon' by the neighborhood...as if anyone should have to ask permission to grow food on empty lots.

If they have been abandoned and allowed to grow over...there should be no need for permission. From anyone.

As for getting that 'one house gone'...shame you cannot put in an order to that serial arsonist who is conveniently doing the clearing for the Hantz group...