Hello,
My name is Angela and I am doing some genealogical research on my family. My grandfather, Larry Payne owned Duggan's Irish Pub in Royal Oak, he passed away in 2009. My grandmother, [[his wife) Carolyn Wilson [[Payne) passed in '83 and my mother Donna in 2002. I really don't have anyone to ask this question because most are gone and the ones left don't know the answer ,so I am in need of some much appreciated help. I am trying to find out the name of the schools [[Middle and High school) my grandmother Carol may have attended. She lived in Chaldean Town in the mid 50's and the address I have is 19391 Charleston Av [[st). I was wondering if anyone who may have grown up there would know what middle school and High school someone in that area would attend. She would have been the class of '62 but she would have left school before graduation due to being pregnant with my mother. If anyone knows or may be able to just give me a few hints that would be great! I am just trying to see if I can find any year books that she might be in.
Thank you very much,
Angela Payne