has anyone seen these?

they are the pictures that show a burger king with a sign saying "sorry we closed we out of meet"

then theres a coupld of pictures of a couple of "other than classy" women, one with "trust no bitch" earrings and another who should be a "walmart person" with her 2 sizes too small pants hanging off her commando rear end at what looks like a lay-away counter...

the next picture of a lady's unshaven legs with spike heel sandals duct taped on...

of course the "back window family" decal that shows a mom, half-dozen kids and the father presumably behind bars...

there are two more restaurant pictures with "sorry we cant sale burgers at this time. are grill is down" and a Taco Bell with the marquee says "we open"...

then the last is a black girl with a tattoo on her cheek that says "loyalty"...

the question i have about these is there is obviously no proof theyre of detroit or its residents but i got it in an email and i would really like to positively disprove they are pictures of detroit. im in port huron so i really dont have an skin in the game but im as pro-detroit as anyone here. especially since dumb ass attitudes like that affect SE michigan and the entire state...

does anyone know if these are actual photos of detroiters? has anyone gotten them in an email showing them as photos of say philly? cleveland? etc?

thanks