Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
what a joke anothe bar thas sure is not retail, if i want to go to a bar with games i can go to Dave and Busters in the Burbs, Hey Dan where is your Apple Store,
I looked at the prices at the other two llocations, its too expensive, and two locations is not national give this place a year or less
First, this isn't really like Dave & Busters. D&B is a ticket arcade with games like DDR, SkeeBall, Need For Speed, etc that mostly caters to families. This has bar games like pool, darts, ping pong, and shuffleboard [[plus bowling) that caters more toward young adults.

Second, even if it does serve the same clientele, not everyone drive out to the burbs to hang out. People want to hang around after work and do something. Or all the people that live in the area want some entertainment venues that aren't event-driven around.

Third, it's not too expensive... Looking at the Denver site, food is arond $10-15 for the most part. Games are all around $15 or for two people per hour. Drinks are all $10 or leass, beers are $5 or less.

I agree with those that are saying, at least to some extent, that they're being a bit misleading. "National Retailer" is certainly a bit loose here, but this is great news and definitely hits a market that can be served. I know I will be checking it out when they open.