Jeepers! I grew up listening to a lot of stuff, including the Jackson 5 [[Tito was the best). MJ was da Man back then, still is in that context. However, knowing what type abuse was going on back then kinda taints the whole '5 thing nowadays

If MJ was abused at the severity and level that he claimed; his subsequent "interactions" with kids implies that not only was there physical and verbal abuse, but sexual as well. The question is: Which Jackson was giving MJ the "bad" touch?

The interview conducted during the last documentary on him reflected a person who was not able to care for a child; the "blanket" portion showed MJ as being nervous and clearly not knowing what to do in a common [[or in his case - stressful) parental situation. That shows me [[as a parent of 2 and mostly on "point" for both kids) that he was not in direct care of his children. The handling of the child, the way he freaked out; it [[his claim of parenting) was all show and no go, IMHO.

Many parents fuck up, some even think they parent through providing material goods; the latter is MJ. A good father would not put his kids through the crap he did and [[most importantly) he would know the importance of impressions on a young mind. As a child who was supposedly abused, he did nothing to break that cycle; merely used other kids as a means for him to try and "recoup" his childhood. He had the means and failed.

Throwing money at charities is a common way for rich bastards to white wash their images. You cannot put a price on good parenting; it is obvious that MJ failed.

MJ had more than enough money to fight the charges against him; he chose to settle. Not only did he have one round of "situations", but multiple. The first one's free, but the next one/s are going to cost you. IMHO, if someone ever tried to sue me on grounds of "bad touching" a child [[and I was truly innocent), you had better believe I would go broke fighting that crap; then bury the motherfuckers by any means that came after me with that crap.

So now we are all left with his shit mess. He gets off scott free and the public now deals with his legacy. As a fan of the Jackson 5 and as a parent who has to contextualize what a bastard he was to children to my kids -- he can rot in Hell.