Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Default Historic Fort Wayne Flea Market, THIS WKND, Oct 12-13

I'm sorry we didnt get a flyer generated for this event, to my knowledge. But as far as I know we will be open on Saturday from 10am-4pm, and Sunday as well.

All of our tables have already been rented out, and there will be more outdoor tables. This could be the biggest flea market ever.

We also just had a 300-kid army of U of D Jesuit High School kids here on Tuesday that helped do an enormous amount of groundswork for community service, so maybe you'll even notice a cleaner-looking Fort Wayne. You can even see the progress that has been made on the c.1848 Barracks restoration--granted, it's not much, due to a work stoppage brought on by the bankruptcy, but the contractors are back at work now. Whether they will get the painting done before winter is doubtful, but it sure is nice to see fresh white paint on the back of the blg.

We will be doing at least three scheduled fort tour times throughout the day. Be sure to sign up early!

THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST WEEKENDS WE WILL BE OPEN THIS YEAR!

Anthony Wayne Cyclecross Bike Race is next weekend, and after that we are closed to the public for winter, except for December 7, which is our xmas event. We will not reopen until May.
    Last edited by WaCoTS; October-10-13 at 07:38 AM.