Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    You way underestimate the litigation powers of the DIA's monied donors... any artwork would take YEARS of litigation before a single item hits the auction block... if ever...
    Not to even mention the support that would come from across the country, I would think no matter how bad things are the last thing the city needs is to become ground zero on testing the art community,something about being squished like a bug.

Remember when this is all done and over the city will still need to borrow and have good relations with other states, Washington ,etc. It does no good to cut ones nose off to spite.

Other then that non issiue , I wonder if somebody bought or leases a bucket truck and bought a box of light bulbs if they could change out street light bulbs more cost effective then the city? I would think so and it would only have to be approved by the EM so little red tape and would look really good in the newspaper on the fast results accomplished .

Of course money is tight and one would have to secure the contract first but with that contract in hand they could easily get the truck.
    Last edited by Richard; May-13-13 at 06:44 PM.