The data seems to be piling up.

What if the treatment made popular by one man's YouTube video from Canada [[where he was BANNED from having ANY of his patients speak in his defense during his 2010 trials) works?!

I have ONE instance of someone trying this down in Indiana. They cannot come public, because Cannabis remains illegal in that state.

My friend's father-in-law remains ALIVE because he dared to try this illegal treatment. When he made that choice, he had lesions on three sides of his brain, lost 75% of his lung capacity, and his LYMPH system was compromised and infected.

His doctor told him he had WEEKS to live. It has now been over a year...within a few months the brain lesions were GONE, he regained more than half of his breathing ability, and the cancer is now eliminated from his lymph nodes.

Having lost my mother to cancer, I know that once it goes into the lymphs...there is no life expectation. That was the turning point where the excellent Oakwood doctor said "No Mas"...he had nothing left in his toolbag to use.

Because the FEDERAL GOVERMENT continues to schedule this ubiquitous herb as highly addictive without any medicinal value.

It is time for the prohibition against Cannabis to end. Period. Legalize Mother Nature's Most Amusing Analgesic. And don't even THINK of taxing anything from my garden.