When I think about it eventhough the city has it share of problems, my trash gets picked up every Tuesday. Now it might be Tuesday morning or Tuesday evening and I even heard the truck after 9pm but it was on Tuesday. Let me also say that I have seen piles of trash in front of an vacate house and its wasn't bulk day or bulk day wasn't in the near future but that trash was picked up before too long. I was even surprised this one instance because whoever it was put out a third of a block of trash in front of this house and it was still picked up. Also, I have seen where someone broke the glass from a bus stop shelter and it was repaired. I have seen them cutting grass on empty lots, maybe not the entire lot but the edges. I have seen them repair street poles. I have seen some street lights repaired. I have seen what was left from a car accident cleaned up weeks after the accident. I believe that the glass is half full and somethings are getting done, sometimes and that's my angle. Name:  detroit_capitalism-failure.jpg
Views: 1065
Size:  63.0 KB