Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I don't know, but it sure seems like there's some connection based on some of the previous posts about the consent agreement and the corporation counsel's suits.

I can't see how anyone without a connection to the Clowncil would defend them in any way.
    This is MY CITY. Just like I care about my reputation, I care about the reputation of my city. Every time you all refer to the City Council as ”Clowncil” it mars the reputation of my city. What you call ”defending”, I call being the truth squad. But you are entitled to your opinion of how my posts are characterized. You are also entitled to your opinion about the people who run my city. I just want to make sure your opinions are based in fact. I'm also seeking to demonstrate that there are a lot of nuances that determine how a decision is made and that our snap judgments are not always right because they are not based always in fact. You all seem so venomous that I wonder if you're paid by someone to be so hateful & misleading. My city has enough of an image problem without you Negative Nellies lying on it. I criticize my Council all the time. I don't always agree with their decisions, but I do it with facts and without the venom.
    Last edited by mam2009; June-26-12 at 04:13 PM.