I so agree with Vernon Howard... love the guy!

LIVE ABOVE THIS CRAZY WORLD

By Vernon Howard
Copyright 1983 New Life Foundation

Man's painful problem can be explained in two sentences: He does not know what is happening to him. He pretends he does. He tries frantically to convince himself that his pretense is certainty, but fearfully fails. He leaves a trail of wreckage and heartache for himself and others.
But he can be certain. He needs only to learn how to listen to a power higher than his own agitated mind. By wanting life-liberty more than he wants anything else he will sense the existence of this higher force. With this the very Secret of Life stands before him, ready for his advance and acceptance.
Right now, as you read this page, there are two choices before you:
1. You can remain as you are.
2. You can change who you are.
Choose to change. You will be shown exactly how to choose in favor of yourself, how to switch from a bewildered believer to a confident knower. A sea captain may believe the weather will be calm, but that belief does not stop an attacking storm. Look at society and notice how hundreds of opposing beliefs separate men from men and all from God. Individual belief in the false ego-self travels outward to gullible belief in human charlatans and foolish social schemes.
Belief is for the self-deceived who prefer appearances of rightness over a true nature. Spiritual security is for the honest person who sees that mere belief always includes a lost believer.
You can believe in yourself or you can be yourself. Only being yourself is good, for its spiritual nature dwells far above believing and deceiving humanity. Being yourself and being self-awakened are the same thing. There is nothing on earth better than being an awakened human being.
Don't try to make sense out of this world. It has none. Once you see that it makes no sense at all, it all makes sense. It is like looking at a puzzling headline in a newspaper to suddenly realize it is ten years old. Just make sense of yourself for yourself. That is all you need to do. Everything else will then be as clear as the room you are now in. You will be as free of problems as if you never had them in the first place, including secret difficulties with love or sex or male-female relations.

Continued: http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/v...ary/LACTW.html

DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

".....Chorus]
Get up, come on get down with the sickness [Repeat x3]
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You ****er get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
[[Will you give in to me?)