Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
I do, as well, but that argument hasnt been made. Maybe you can discuss your moral obligation to do what is right for the country. That may involve doing everything in your power [[and in this case, legally) to keep the unfit out of power. There's a lot on the line.

The "doublespeak" explains the flaw in your argument. For that matter, nobody would campaign if we have already made our decisions. A lot can happen before November.

Again, its all about the under-laying motives of the person voting today. If its done without the intent to damage one party then great but if the motives are otherwise it is indeed immoral. There are plenty of ways to explain why you vote the way you do today, most of them are acceptable however some are not. I am only speaking to the specific case of voting with the sole intent of "damaging" the other party.

If you plan to vote based on what you posted above i cannot find a moral issue with that but I can definately disagree with your view of the world. That however is a different discussion. Fair?