Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
Probably not that one though - unless the buyer has some elaborate tax dodge in mind that's beyond me. Any knowledgeable buyer who actually wants one of those places would look for a functional one, rather then invest in something like that. Trust me, there are owners of apartment buildings in this city that are occupied and are going concerns, who want out and can't sell for anything resembling a decent price.

That building will never be rehabed in any of our lifetimes. It is a complete and total liability- not an asset in any sense of the word
Hard to say. I understand what you're saying. The cost to rehab is not worth it. I also went around that building and neighborhood when e-bayer badboy had it for sale and right across the street were well kept apartment buildings.

A couple months ago, I went on that Palmer Park tour and saw some of the apartments being rehabbed as condos in La Vogue, paid for by different gov't rehab grants. Whoever thought that the vacant La Vogue surrounded by other vacant apartment buildings would be rehabbed? How could this area be better than the one Buena is in? Buena is probably not worth more than the $7,500 Badboy sold it for. Even as a parking lot for the buildings across the street it might be worth a couple grand, so it's not worthless. But, that's all moot anyway because I don't even believe that Scammer Pamer is selling a marketable deed.