At the end of the WDIV broadcast of the parade, there was a commercial. At first I thought it was the new Chrystler 300 ad and was watching it with limited interest. Very similar in style with a man reading, some inspirational music and awesome shots of Detroit. Then there were shots of Model T's and other antique Ford cars. Then I was like, "Hold up, what is this?" The commercial kept pacing on, with shots of Hitsville and factories and a shot of a boy with a baseball bat staring up at MCS with the sun beaming through.

I can't remember the details but by the ending you found out that the commercial was a teaser/trailer for a film/documentry coming out in 2012. It ended with the name of the project and a website address to learn more about it. After attending the Lions game I wanted to come home and look up the project. I cannot remember the name. I was hoping I would find it on here but had no luck. My Dad thought the project was called "Journey Through Detroit" or "journeythroughdetroit2012.com" I've tried both but still found nothing.

Does anyone on this forum know what I am talking about? Did anyone record the parade broadcast? The ad ran right before noon, the last commercial. Is there a way to see when or what ads the network shows?

Thanks for any help.