Wondering if anyone watched the 9/11 Re-building special uninterrupted on the Science Channel last night. I haven't been following the developement of the "new" twin towers in NY but this was a great special. The new building is 1776 feet high in reference to the year 1776 and the Declaration of Independance. Unfortuantely however "safe" they make this new building I wouldn't want to be in an office THAT high off the ground. The George Bush - 9/11 interview was on after that but I didn't catch it.

http://www.wtc.com/ Official Site

By Joe Torres | August 24, 2011
7Online.com
You can see it on the skyline, but now take a look inside the massive construction project at Ground Zero.

Nearly 10 years after the terror attacks and the vision a new Lower Manhattan skyline is taking shape.
"Today for the first time since 9/11, every part of the World Trade Center is under construction," said Larry Silverstein, developer. Tower 1 already soars 80-stories high. Construction on tower 3, which is scheduled for completion in 2015, has reached ground level.
"If you look at the building now you can see the size and heft of some of these concrete walls that surround the court. That is a unique safety feature of these buildings. These buildings are built like no other buildings in the Unites States," said Janno Lieber, World Trade Center Project Developer