I was pulling out onto 8 mile from Charleston this morning when I happened to notice [[u couldn't miss them) a bunch of tall photos of half naked strippers that went up over night on the building formerly known as "The Booby Trap." The neighbors had just remarked to me how lucky they were to not have to deal with the 20 ft tall mostly naked white woman [[in a majority black, church going retiree community) that is displayed in bright red lingerie on the facade of the Penthouse Club , and now this. I know there are arguments about free-speech regarding signs on private businesses, but I can't help but feel bad for the folks who live in the area [[of several races mind you) with kids and elderly folks around and feel blatantly offended by this type of signage, if that's what you could call it. Not to mention the fact that pretty much everyone on Exeter st. was supportive of that particular business because of it's current renovations. The neighbors on both sides of 8 mile have asked me what they can do to get the signs taken down if asking nicely doesn't work, and I had no answer. Thoughts on this?