Haven't been much on the site since the fantastic Old Car Factories thread, any car geeks still here? I am trying to realize my dream of not only visiting the Woodward Dream Cruise but also see the hot spots of the glory days of Detroit Muscle. I'm first and foremost a Chrysler guy but my interest is not limited to that. Some of the places I'd like to see are the old Chrysler Center site in Highland Park, old dealerships that are still standing like Hodges Dodges, Taylor's Motor Sales [[later Northwestern Dodge) etc, Creative Industries, the Turbine car facility, the Howard Johnson restaurant that was home of the High End club [[not sure if the building on site is the original), anything related to the Ramchargers, of course the Packard Plant and Fisher Body etc etc. Even neighborhoods where the Chrysler plants once stood would be interesting. I can find a lot myself and I have a few contacts already but it would be great to hear as much stories from back in the day as possible. Anyone here care to show a European fan of Detroit around? Maybe someone else would be interested too and even a small group could be formed? All hints and suggestions of what to see are highly appreciated. I will haul down a 1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer 2dHT down from Wisconsin [[before taking it to port) which will be a replica of the car that the Ramchargers raced in 1961. I will try to shoot some photos of it in places related to the original one. Should be interesting. Any thoughts?