About the Allison/Edelbrock/LaRiche dealership. The Allison Chevrolet was Ernest J. Allison.
Northville had in the 60's three new car dealers. Rathburn Chevrolet, Main Street @ Seven Mile, John Mach Ford, around the corner on Seven Mile, and G.E. Miller Dodge, Main @ Hutton. Rathburn closed in 1970 [[first dealership I worked at), Miller's closed in the early 80's, Mach sold out to McDonald Ford and closed a couple of years ago.

Farmington had a few. In the 50's Blacklock Buick was at Grand River@ Power.
Figured out what happened to that store by going through a few old telephone books.
In 58 they were listed as Blacklock Edsel.......
Earl Vivier Oldsmobile. My dad bought a couple Olds from there in the late 40's.
Bill Root Chevrolet became Roger Peck in the late 60's, today Holiday Chevrolet.
Town & Country Dodge started out in the old Blacklock building in the early 60's.
Can't remember the Mercury dealer before Bob Dusseau, but the Ford dealer was Berling-McHugh, later O'Green Ford, now Tom Holzer Ford.

Clohecy Pontiac previously was Currie Pontiac, not sure of what year it changed. Bob Sellers bought out Clohecy in '72 later moving to Farmington Hills.

Packer Pontiac was at 18650 Livernois, south of Seven Mile. I worked there 71-72. Went in with a inventory crew after Palmer Pontiac closed in '90 or '91.
It felt strange, it still looked the same inside. In fact, in the showroom you could still see painted on the wall to the Service Department "America's Largest Pontiac Dealer". The Packers owned three, the others were in Miami and in Flint. Packer advertised and painted on the showroom windows,"Detroit, I'm Here For Good" in '72 due to dealers moving to the 'burbs. A couple of years later, he followed.

And for you trivia fans, who had a dealership in Novi before Marty Feldman Chevrolet? Leo Harrawood in 'the mid 60's opened a Jeep dealership on Grand River just east of Novi Road. It didn't last too long there. In fact, Novi never had a supermarket until about '73, at Ten Mile and Meadowbrook, an A & P.

Enough for now.