My dream would be to see complete removal of I-375 to connect downtown to Lafayette Park. I-75 tunneled from between Beaubein and Brush all the way to Third Street which is just past the Grand River exit but before the Lodge exit this would connect downtown to midtown and New Center. This would most likely require a complete rebuild of the current I-75/I-375 interchange and I'm not sure if that curve could handle speeds of 55 mph, but I believe it could handle speed higher than the current 25 mph. I just think that the expressways the way they are break up the city, I can't imagine how Detroit was without the expressways when it had 1.8 million people in the city in 1950, of course there were only 3 million or so in the entire metro area at that time, it's around 4.5 million today. Things really need to be done to make Detroit a more attractive city, also I believe Detroit has one of the smaller downtown area's in terms of area, so opening it up to midtown, New Center and Lafayette Park wouldn't be a bad idea, if only this could be done.