So I found out earlier this year, that my Mom worked at the Packard Plant for a short time. Early 1940's, Merlin production. Since then, I've been researching the plant, mostly through the various websites and Youtube. However, there are a couple of buildings, that I'm confused about..... 1) On the NORTH side of East Grand Blvd., just west of the r.r. tracks, there is a 4 story building.This is the one with the steel/concrete walkway over the tracks. Did the Packard Co. use this building? The reason I ask, is because it looks like the overhead walkway connected up with the 4 story buildings on Packard property. The ones that were torn down, in the late 1990's. 2).On the North end of the Packard plant, along Concord St., is a 4 story addition. This was built in the early 40's. Using Google Maps,this building is in really nice shape. The roof looks to be well maintained, the windows are bricked over, and the parking lot is in nice shape. Does anyone know what this building is being used for?